Friday, September 29, 2006

 

Welcome Friends to my blog!

My name is Carter. I was born on September 21 at 6:07 in the morning. I was actually not expected for another 5 days but my space was getting a little crowded for my liking. After all, I was 8 pounds and 3 ounces!

Overall the birth went pretty well I think. I came quickly for a first time mom but we needed a little assistance from the vacuum since Mom had been pushing for almost two hours and was getting really tired.

I hope you enjoy my blog - I was inspired by my cousin Georgia's blog (http://georgia-moon.blogspot.com). I will use this blog instead of email to update you all on my progress and exciting adventures! You can post comments directly on my blog!

A lot has already happened in my first week of life. Take a look below!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad