Sunday, November 05, 2006
Scouted already!
My other cousin got me my very first TML Jersey! They picked #21 cause that's the day I was born. Pretty clever except that was Robert Reichel's number and even dad played better than him (so he tells me)....But Daddy says that Borje Salming also wore # 21 and he was one of the best leafs ever!!!! I think that will be my number when I play for the leafs....I already have the Jersey so why not? Daddy says he would have played in the NHL but instead he decided to get married and have children.......Lucky for me I guess.

My other cousin got me my very first TML Jersey! They picked #21 cause that's the day I was born. Pretty clever except that was Robert Reichel's number and even dad played better than him (so he tells me)....But Daddy says that Borje Salming also wore # 21 and he was one of the best leafs ever!!!! I think that will be my number when I play for the leafs....I already have the Jersey so why not? Daddy says he would have played in the NHL but instead he decided to get married and have children.......Lucky for me I guess.
