Sunday, January 14, 2007
Whirlwind Weekend
I had a very busy and fun weekend. On Friday, I visited with my friends Matthew and Andrew. Here I am with Matthew (Andrew was napping). We had lots of fun together.

Then I went to visit my family in Keswick and as you can see, I was super excited to see them!

And I wore my new faux fur coat that Pedro's Grandma bought me (thanks Marcia!). I look pretty cute in it!

And then I went to celebrate Hockey Day in Canada with Cole and Mason and was forced to wear Maple Leaf paraphernalia. Someone needs to tell our daddys we are not dolls!

I had a very busy and fun weekend. On Friday, I visited with my friends Matthew and Andrew. Here I am with Matthew (Andrew was napping). We had lots of fun together.

Then I went to visit my family in Keswick and as you can see, I was super excited to see them!

And I wore my new faux fur coat that Pedro's Grandma bought me (thanks Marcia!). I look pretty cute in it!

And then I went to celebrate Hockey Day in Canada with Cole and Mason and was forced to wear Maple Leaf paraphernalia. Someone needs to tell our daddys we are not dolls!
