Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 
A day in the life of Carter

My mornings are pretty busy before my nap. Here is what I get up to:

This is how mom feeds me breakfast when she doesn't want to hold my bottle for me. My inch worm is used as a prop and she rests the bottle on my worm. Pretty crafty.

Then we have solids. I am on to oatmeal now. I don't really like it. Next week is barley (between you and me, when do we get to the good stuff like sugary applesauce and pears?)

Then I kiss Daddy goodbye as he heads to work for the day.

Then I read a book (today was House Mouse Party which is one of my favourite books).

Then I go down for a nap with my teddy. Then I wake up 20 minutes later because I am not a good napper (it is not even long enough for mom to post my blog for me! Good thing I am cute!)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad