Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Happy Half Birthday To Me!
Today I am six months old! Wow time flies when you are having fun! I weigh about 18 pounds (official doctor's appointment next week), I talk all the time and pucker my lips and spit whenever I can. I love my cat and laugh whenever I see her and surprisingly she likes me too. I like butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans. I also like fruit especially applesauce, bananas and peaches. I am not a big fan of pears. I have been practising with my sippy cup but prefer a bottle still. I have slept through the night only once at my Grandma K's house (mom still doesn't believe I did) but overall I am a good sleeper. I sit up really well but have no interest in rolling over. I have rolled over a few times and to keep it interesting for mom and dad, I only do it every few weeks to show them that I can do it but just choose not to. I have had one cold that I am still trying to get rid of and my teeth are coming fast and furious. The constant red cheeks and drool are a good indication mom says. I smile and giggle all the time and I love to watch Baby Einstein. I am excited to see what the next six months have in store for me! I love my life!

Today I am six months old! Wow time flies when you are having fun! I weigh about 18 pounds (official doctor's appointment next week), I talk all the time and pucker my lips and spit whenever I can. I love my cat and laugh whenever I see her and surprisingly she likes me too. I like butternut squash, sweet potatoes, carrots and green beans. I also like fruit especially applesauce, bananas and peaches. I am not a big fan of pears. I have been practising with my sippy cup but prefer a bottle still. I have slept through the night only once at my Grandma K's house (mom still doesn't believe I did) but overall I am a good sleeper. I sit up really well but have no interest in rolling over. I have rolled over a few times and to keep it interesting for mom and dad, I only do it every few weeks to show them that I can do it but just choose not to. I have had one cold that I am still trying to get rid of and my teeth are coming fast and furious. The constant red cheeks and drool are a good indication mom says. I smile and giggle all the time and I love to watch Baby Einstein. I am excited to see what the next six months have in store for me! I love my life!
