Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 
Swimming

Today I went swimming for the first time and I can't wait to go again. Mom even dunked me entirely underwater and I wasn't scared at all! Here I am wearing my new swimming trunks (I am more interested in my drawstring than the camera) and luckily I had my personalized robe to keep me warm for afterwards.




Comments:
My very dear Carter,
No wonder you weigh 19lbs: Do you know that 1 avocado has 1200 CALORIES???
I love all your pictures & comments; they are so much fun & you look like you are having a ball in all of them.
When you come to my place, hopefuly soon, I'll take you swimming & try to have Daniel, Kassandra,Stephanie, Samantha& Noah (your Benezra cousins)to play with you in the water.
I cannot believe how your face is shaped like your Dad's but you still have your Mom's eyes.
How come uncle Joe's beard didn't scare you? You are quiet a couragous big boy, I tell you!
I am disappointed that you're not coming to eat matzah at my place on Friday night but I know that you are going to have a great FIRST Easter this week-end!
Do I get to see you dressed in a "bunny suit"? I am sure you'll look good enough to "eat"! Ha! Ha!
Lots of hugs, kisses & love!
Your great auntie Claire
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad