Thursday, June 21, 2007

 
Happy Nine Months To Me!

Today I am nine months old! I made a collage of pictures of me at each month. Look how much hair I have now! I have changed a lot but I am still always happy and I love to giggle. I had my nine month check up today and my doctor says I am growing very well and I will likely skip the crawling stage and go right to walking. We'll see I guess! I weigh 20 lbs and 4 oz and I am 28 inches tall! My biggest challenge now is to overcome my disgust for textured foods. The doctor says mom has to persist and eventually I'll learn to love them. If I could talk I would have said "doubtful!".



Comments:
Happy 9 months Carter!! We still can't wait to meet you.

FYI - Nate didn't crawl until 9.5 months and he seemed to go directly from mush to finger foods. Try the beech nut stage 3 jars - they are textured but still quite pureed (there is a sweet potato and a squash that are relativley light, but they also have mac and chees and chicken and veggies which have a bit more substance). I tried to make my own (thicker than puree) and Nate hated it!
 
Happy 9 month birhday Carter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad