Wednesday, June 20, 2007
My Daddy, the Hockey Superstar!
I went to watch my daddy play hockey and I can't wait until I can play with him! I had so much fun watching everyone skate and daddy even scored a goal for me...but mom and I were too busy getting my bottle ready to see it (sorry dad - I am sure it was great!). I have one question though dad, why did you trip over the blue line when you were skating all by yourself? Is there a bump there?

I went to watch my daddy play hockey and I can't wait until I can play with him! I had so much fun watching everyone skate and daddy even scored a goal for me...but mom and I were too busy getting my bottle ready to see it (sorry dad - I am sure it was great!). I have one question though dad, why did you trip over the blue line when you were skating all by yourself? Is there a bump there?
