Monday, September 24, 2007
12 Month Check-Up
Today I had my 12 month check-up and all looks good Dr. Lee said! I weigh 23 pounds and I am 31 inches tall. Apparently I also have a large head! I got two needles today which hurt, a lot. I celebrated my birthday this past weekend by going out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy which was so much fun. I am a big boy now and love to order off the kid's menu. Dad likes it too because whatever I don't finish, he does. I also celebrated my birthday with the Gearys and ate ice cream cake for the first time. Um, yum! Being a big boy has so many benefits. Next weekend I am celebrating with the Lewins and then after that, I am told no more celebrations, cake or late nights. I guess turning one is a big deal! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!




Today I had my 12 month check-up and all looks good Dr. Lee said! I weigh 23 pounds and I am 31 inches tall. Apparently I also have a large head! I got two needles today which hurt, a lot. I celebrated my birthday this past weekend by going out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy which was so much fun. I am a big boy now and love to order off the kid's menu. Dad likes it too because whatever I don't finish, he does. I also celebrated my birthday with the Gearys and ate ice cream cake for the first time. Um, yum! Being a big boy has so many benefits. Next weekend I am celebrating with the Lewins and then after that, I am told no more celebrations, cake or late nights. I guess turning one is a big deal! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes!



