Sunday, September 16, 2007

 
Happy Birthday To Me!
Today I celebrated my first birthday with some of my peeps. My birthday isn't officially until Friday, but since I am my mother's son, it is a month long celebration I'm told! I got to eat chocolate cake (which mom baked) and play all day with my friends. It was great. As you can see from the picture below, I LOVE chocolate cake. I had so much chocolate on me that Dad had to give me a bath during my party. Well worth it though! Thanks friends for celebrating my first birthday with me and thanks for all the wonderful presents! I sure am a lucky boy to have such great people in my life.

Back L to R: Mason J, Andrew, the top of Georgia's head, Mason M, me, and Jack
Front L to R: Owen (he wasn't too happy about the picture), Brooke (my girlfriend, however she was flirting with my friends), and the back of Dylan's head.
Missing: Alexander, he was sleeping as he is just little still!

Comments:
Hi Carter, Happy Birthday from Grandma and Grandpa...XOXOXO
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad