Monday, October 01, 2007

 
It officially comes to an end!

Who wants to plan my next party as I am now use to having birthday cake every weekend! Thanks Grandma Lou Lew and Grandpa Wayne for a great party and thanks to my family and friends for travelling far and wide to see me (a big shout out to Bea and Chris and Joe and Hugette for making the trip from Windsor and Montreal). It was a perfect sunny day to get together and celebrate. I got to meet cousins I hadn't meet yet and I took a particular liking to my cousin Chris, and his dog Cookie. I didn't know dogs came that small!
My party was a Backyardigan's theme and they made me dress up like Tyrone, the Moose. It lasted only a short while as I was a bit grumpy and it was too warm for a full piece velour outfit. I made my appearance in it and that will have to be good enough!
Thanks everyone for the thoughtful gifts and for celebrating my first birthday with me! You only turn one once I hear!

Grandma Lou Lew and me!


Me as Tyrone


Me and my cousin Chris! (A note to Bea: if you want to make the blog, you have to get in a picture!)


Me chasing Cookie, the cat, I mean dog!


Me eating cake, yet again. Cake is now one of my favourite food groups!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

free hit counters
IBM ThinkPad