Monday, March 24, 2008
18 months!
I turned 18 months on the weekend making me officially a toddler! Mom decided to take me to the studio to get my pictures taken since I don't sit still for her anymore. Mom quickly learned that this idea was a disaster as I don't sit still for anyone anymore, hence the funny photo with my tongue sticking out! You take what you can get mom says!
At 18 months I love to talk, play with Jersey and feed Mr. Blue Fish. My new favourite thing to do is jump. Mom has signed me up for gymnastics and I start swimming this week too. I am becoming a great eater and still remain a terrible sleeper. I love to give kisses and hugs and am going through a mommy phase. I love the toddler room at daycare and have met lots of new friends. I have ten teeth now and absolutely hate cutting teeth. I am still a very happy little boy and love to sing songs and dance.


I turned 18 months on the weekend making me officially a toddler! Mom decided to take me to the studio to get my pictures taken since I don't sit still for her anymore. Mom quickly learned that this idea was a disaster as I don't sit still for anyone anymore, hence the funny photo with my tongue sticking out! You take what you can get mom says!
At 18 months I love to talk, play with Jersey and feed Mr. Blue Fish. My new favourite thing to do is jump. Mom has signed me up for gymnastics and I start swimming this week too. I am becoming a great eater and still remain a terrible sleeper. I love to give kisses and hugs and am going through a mommy phase. I love the toddler room at daycare and have met lots of new friends. I have ten teeth now and absolutely hate cutting teeth. I am still a very happy little boy and love to sing songs and dance.

