Sunday, May 11, 2008
A ME update!
For my dedicated blog followers I thought I would give you an update on what I have been up to these days. I am into hitting and pinching and mom and dad had to have their first parent/teacher "chat" the other day on account of my "rage". Apparently it is a phase and it too will pass but in the meantime I am still a little terror!
On a nicer note, I am a cuddler and love to snuggle! I am becoming a fantastic eater (even veggies!) and I am sleeping through the night once again! We are going to Florida in June and I can't wait to go on an airplane and swim all day long!



For my dedicated blog followers I thought I would give you an update on what I have been up to these days. I am into hitting and pinching and mom and dad had to have their first parent/teacher "chat" the other day on account of my "rage". Apparently it is a phase and it too will pass but in the meantime I am still a little terror!
On a nicer note, I am a cuddler and love to snuggle! I am becoming a fantastic eater (even veggies!) and I am sleeping through the night once again! We are going to Florida in June and I can't wait to go on an airplane and swim all day long!


