Monday, December 15, 2008
Breakfast of Champions!
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. My baby brother has been threatening to come out early so mom hasn't been in the mood to blog lately. Something about pain, contractions, him kicking her non-stop, many trips to the hospital in the middle of the night - I just tune her out (dad taught me that!). I personally think he is trying to come out early to get some of my Christmas presents. He hears through the womb all the cool stuff I asked Santa for and is jealous. Sibling rivalry already!
Speaking of Santa and Christmas, I asked for toys and red, blue and brown socks. I am a simple guy.
I am performing Jingle Bells on stage with my class for my mom and dad this week. However, I thought it would be funny to change the words to "Jingle Beers, Jingle Beers, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is Beer on a one horsie open beer". My teachers aren't overly impressed.
Here are a few pictures of me eating a chocolate sandwich for breakfast (nutella on white trash wonderbread). Yes, it was dad's turn to give me breakfast as mom caught up on some much needed sleep. As you can see, I love it (not the crust though!). And yes, I am still sitting in my highchair. It is me who refuses to give it up!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately. My baby brother has been threatening to come out early so mom hasn't been in the mood to blog lately. Something about pain, contractions, him kicking her non-stop, many trips to the hospital in the middle of the night - I just tune her out (dad taught me that!). I personally think he is trying to come out early to get some of my Christmas presents. He hears through the womb all the cool stuff I asked Santa for and is jealous. Sibling rivalry already!
Speaking of Santa and Christmas, I asked for toys and red, blue and brown socks. I am a simple guy.
I am performing Jingle Bells on stage with my class for my mom and dad this week. However, I thought it would be funny to change the words to "Jingle Beers, Jingle Beers, Jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is Beer on a one horsie open beer". My teachers aren't overly impressed.
Here are a few pictures of me eating a chocolate sandwich for breakfast (nutella on white trash wonderbread). Yes, it was dad's turn to give me breakfast as mom caught up on some much needed sleep. As you can see, I love it (not the crust though!). And yes, I am still sitting in my highchair. It is me who refuses to give it up!