Saturday, January 10, 2009
Baby Andrew!
Today is Andrew's official due date. He is now 16 days old and we are thrilled that he didn't wait until today to come out. He has already brought so much happiness to our family that we can't imagine life without him!
Andrew is a happy and easy going baby and has a good set of lungs on him when he wants something. He likes to eat (hence the many chins) and if you work at it, you can get a smile out of him already. He likes to watch me play and run about and I love to kiss him and take care of him. I call him Baby Andy or Squeaky.
I love being a big brother!

Today is Andrew's official due date. He is now 16 days old and we are thrilled that he didn't wait until today to come out. He has already brought so much happiness to our family that we can't imagine life without him!
Andrew is a happy and easy going baby and has a good set of lungs on him when he wants something. He likes to eat (hence the many chins) and if you work at it, you can get a smile out of him already. He likes to watch me play and run about and I love to kiss him and take care of him. I call him Baby Andy or Squeaky.
I love being a big brother!