Monday, May 25, 2009
Heaven outside my door!
So for a week now, I have been hearing the music from something called an ice cream truck every night when I go to bed. So finally on Friday (as I am allowed to stay up a bit later on Fridays), I saw it with my own eyes. It was magical. You walk up to this colourful truck, give the man some money and presto, you get an ice cream cone dipped in yummy chocolate. It was heaven. Kids were running out of their doors waving it down, parents were there, dogs, neighbours, everyone! The truck brings so much joy to our neighbourhood and all for only $2.50. Life is beautiful.

So for a week now, I have been hearing the music from something called an ice cream truck every night when I go to bed. So finally on Friday (as I am allowed to stay up a bit later on Fridays), I saw it with my own eyes. It was magical. You walk up to this colourful truck, give the man some money and presto, you get an ice cream cone dipped in yummy chocolate. It was heaven. Kids were running out of their doors waving it down, parents were there, dogs, neighbours, everyone! The truck brings so much joy to our neighbourhood and all for only $2.50. Life is beautiful.