Monday, May 25, 2009
Ridiculous
Happy freakin' five months to me. They don't even hold my bottle anymore. This is unacceptable and I am going to tell them by screaming at them all day long (I do this very well and I am now starting to hit as well as pull hair).
I now weigh 16 pounds and 8 ounces and I am almost 26 inches long. Time to get me out of that stupid bucket seat mom and dad.

Happy freakin' five months to me. They don't even hold my bottle anymore. This is unacceptable and I am going to tell them by screaming at them all day long (I do this very well and I am now starting to hit as well as pull hair).
I now weigh 16 pounds and 8 ounces and I am almost 26 inches long. Time to get me out of that stupid bucket seat mom and dad.