Thursday, June 18, 2009
Spiderman!
I love spiderman. "He is cool". I went to a birthday party on the weekend and they had face painting and I picked spiderman. I was so excited for my face that I spent the next hour in the bathroom looking at it. I am really into things being "cool". For example, I need to eat "a cool breakfast", I need to wear "a cool shirt", I need cool things and I need to act cool. Mom can't believe it already starts at age two!

I love spiderman. "He is cool". I went to a birthday party on the weekend and they had face painting and I picked spiderman. I was so excited for my face that I spent the next hour in the bathroom looking at it. I am really into things being "cool". For example, I need to eat "a cool breakfast", I need to wear "a cool shirt", I need cool things and I need to act cool. Mom can't believe it already starts at age two!