Tuesday, June 23, 2009
They say sharing a freezie will one day lead to a kiss!
My friend Katie came over on Saturday and we played with ALL my toys! It was great to spend time with her however I noticed that girls like to scream a lot more than boys!
Mom says that I shouldn't bank on Katie being my girlfriend as Andy is also a strong runner up considering they are born in the same year. But I am older and from what I have learned already, girls like the older and badder boys!

My friend Katie came over on Saturday and we played with ALL my toys! It was great to spend time with her however I noticed that girls like to scream a lot more than boys!
Mom says that I shouldn't bank on Katie being my girlfriend as Andy is also a strong runner up considering they are born in the same year. But I am older and from what I have learned already, girls like the older and badder boys!