Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Andy Pants
Mom always said I had potential and I am happy to report that I have become one happy baby. I still scream a lot and like to make sure that everyone is fussing over me and I get jealous when I see mom and Carter together, but overall, I am content and can now just be. Mom attributes a lot of my newer calmer temperament to our family chiropractor, Dr. Tanya Slapnicar, who has been adjusting me now for the last couple of weeks. Mom's hot tip to other moms - try chiropractic care if you have a fussy, unsettled baby. I am proof that it works!
And what's with the blonde hair? If I didn't look exactly like mom then I would think they took the wrong baby home from the hospital. Anyway, at 7 months I am sitting up perfectly, I am still sleeping straight through the night, every night, and I am an amazing eater. I just wish these grownups would feed me faster!

Mom always said I had potential and I am happy to report that I have become one happy baby. I still scream a lot and like to make sure that everyone is fussing over me and I get jealous when I see mom and Carter together, but overall, I am content and can now just be. Mom attributes a lot of my newer calmer temperament to our family chiropractor, Dr. Tanya Slapnicar, who has been adjusting me now for the last couple of weeks. Mom's hot tip to other moms - try chiropractic care if you have a fussy, unsettled baby. I am proof that it works!
And what's with the blonde hair? If I didn't look exactly like mom then I would think they took the wrong baby home from the hospital. Anyway, at 7 months I am sitting up perfectly, I am still sleeping straight through the night, every night, and I am an amazing eater. I just wish these grownups would feed me faster!