Sunday, November 01, 2009
Happy Halloween!
Candy, Candy, Candy! We had a great time trick or treating. Here are a collection of our various Halloween costumes. Andrew needed a few as he threw up on some of them! Good thing he is cute mom says. We went to about 40 houses again this year. I really do love candy but these parents have ridiculous rules on how much I can have and when I can eat it. Do you hear that mom and dad? That is the sound of you sucking the fun out of Halloween. I am totally going to give my three year old candy for breakfast. You wait and see.
Candy, Candy, Candy! We had a great time trick or treating. Here are a collection of our various Halloween costumes. Andrew needed a few as he threw up on some of them! Good thing he is cute mom says. We went to about 40 houses again this year. I really do love candy but these parents have ridiculous rules on how much I can have and when I can eat it. Do you hear that mom and dad? That is the sound of you sucking the fun out of Halloween. I am totally going to give my three year old candy for breakfast. You wait and see.