Sunday, February 07, 2010
I walk!
I have finally mastered the art of walking! Crawling is still my main method of transportation because I am super fast at it but in a few days I think I will opt just for walking.
Some updates. I can now say happy (very well!), Grandma, Grandpa, Grandad, and a bunch of other words. I am in love with my mom these days and cry drastically if she leaves the room. I have full on temper tantrums if I don't my way and whatever you do, don't close a baby gate on me. I will cry like I am in serious pain. I get mad and when I get mad, my eyebrows go beet red and tears drip from my cheeks. I am cutting three molars right now. They have all started to push through the gums at the same time. I have to get tubes in my ears and surgery is scheduled for April. I just got over a terrible case of roseolla too. Otherwise the daily upchucks have stopped completely, I am a great eater, I am usually happy, still very loud and love love love my brother (who is learning how to spell, read and write letters and words. He also is an amazing counter and recently counted up to 100!)
A shout out to my mom - Happy Birthday!
I have finally mastered the art of walking! Crawling is still my main method of transportation because I am super fast at it but in a few days I think I will opt just for walking.
Some updates. I can now say happy (very well!), Grandma, Grandpa, Grandad, and a bunch of other words. I am in love with my mom these days and cry drastically if she leaves the room. I have full on temper tantrums if I don't my way and whatever you do, don't close a baby gate on me. I will cry like I am in serious pain. I get mad and when I get mad, my eyebrows go beet red and tears drip from my cheeks. I am cutting three molars right now. They have all started to push through the gums at the same time. I have to get tubes in my ears and surgery is scheduled for April. I just got over a terrible case of roseolla too. Otherwise the daily upchucks have stopped completely, I am a great eater, I am usually happy, still very loud and love love love my brother (who is learning how to spell, read and write letters and words. He also is an amazing counter and recently counted up to 100!)
A shout out to my mom - Happy Birthday!
