Monday, April 05, 2010
My new bike!
Check out my new Spiderman bike and matching helmet. I love love love my new cool bike and I am a good bike rider. Once mom let me fall down a small hill into some shurbs to teach me a lesson about the importance of brakes. Mom said it was hard to do but that's how you learn. Tough love. I cried but got right back on my bike and now I brake on hills. I guess the lesson worked.

Check out my new Spiderman bike and matching helmet. I love love love my new cool bike and I am a good bike rider. Once mom let me fall down a small hill into some shurbs to teach me a lesson about the importance of brakes. Mom said it was hard to do but that's how you learn. Tough love. I cried but got right back on my bike and now I brake on hills. I guess the lesson worked.